Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Opus X

It seems to be a Harry Winston kind of week.

Now my significant other has actually written about the other opus models but today I will.
I choose the Opus x to start of with.
I actually made up my mind while writting this that I will write about every single Opus model until the release of the Opus XIIII which I will of course review and then end the Opus saga for now.
Ok now back to the Opus X

The Opus X was made in a very limited amount only 100 pieces have been made.
The Opus series as of now has 13 different models

With a power reserve of 72 hours
46 mm case in White Gold
Displays Hours,Minutes, and Seconds using Modules
There is also a 24 hour rotation 

This timepiece is very beautiful and intricate 
On the back of the Opus X you have a see through case, a power reserve display and an inside look to the movement.
Harry Winston has marveled the entire world with the Opus collection 
They did that yet again with the elegant Opus X the beautiful module display makes this timepiece very appealing, not to mention the complication that goes behind there timepiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment