Saturday, February 8, 2014

The Four Corners of The World!

The Four Corners of The World!


This is a video Vacheron Constantin Released in 2011 and I found it very interesting so I thought I'd share it with you guys.

Part of their Métiers d'Art collection Vacheron brings are and history into this collections and integrates them into their timepieces making marvelous creations. These are just four that have been released throughout the years.

Vacheron Constantin

"These are truly works of art that demonstrate the talent and outstanding expertise of the company's  master craftsmen over the years."

I wrote another blog about this collection previous that you can go read

I am very fond of this collection because it takes many things into count.
History, culture, living , and many other things.
Not to mention the way they integrate it into their timepiece to make something completely new.

Like us on Facebook
Give us a +1 we will appreciate it

No comments:

Post a Comment